Thursday, April 4, 2013

Recovery

Thank you to all those women who reached out to me yesterday. You guys really Josh Groban'd me. After I wrote that post, a few things happened:

  • I cried. Not an ugly, wailing cry. Just a towel-to-the-eyes-while-you-moan cry. 
  • I took a quick shower and used the good soap. 
  • The boys were adorable:
  • I got emails from friends that were really sweet and helpful.
  • The casserole I pulled out of the freezer that morning turned out to be a lifesaver.
  • I caught up with a friend on the way to class. Love you, Ninny!
  • Class was awesome. No, seriously. Plus we got out early, which never happens.
  • Caught up with another friend on the way home. Love you, Jen!
  • Palmer only woke up twice. Once at 1 a.m. and once at 3 a.m. He decided to let me sleep in until 6:30.

I've got some changes to make. Like getting my ass to bed right now, for one, but I appreciate all your encouragement. Thanks for rollin' with a sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment