Friday, July 6, 2012

Boy or Girl? Update!

I mentioned in a previous post that I wanted to consult the woman who does my nails about the sex of this baby since she was right with Henry. When I'd gone by a few weeks ago, she wasn't working (of course), so I stopped by on my way to the store today.

After lifting up my shirt and examining my belly, she predicted a baby girl. On the way out, a woman getting her toes done confirmed the prediction, claiming she's never been wrong.

So here's the rundown:


Mother's Intuition: GIRL
Chinese Gender Predictor: GIRL
Parents Quiz: BOY
BabyZone Quiz: GIRL
Beverly at Costco (who was right with Henry): GIRL
Aesthetician at Sara Nail* (who was right with Henry): GIRL
Random Woman at Sara Nail: GIRL

I'm not going to lie, lately I've been getting boy vibes and getting super nervous since Ryan and I have had the hardest time finding a boy name, but I did the same thing with Henry. I was convinced I was having a boy until the last trimester came around. I started second guessing myself. Maybe I'm doing it again?

I've decided not to splurge on the boy or girl detectors you can buy at CVS because with our recent air conditioning debacle, I can't justify spending $40 on a test that, according to reviews on Amazon, isn't even accurate. I'll just wait three months and see. 

*Just to be clear, that is not a typo. It is Sara Nail. Just one

No comments:

Post a Comment