Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Henry's Big Boy Room- UPDATE

I know it's been like... Eight months since I posted about Henry's Big Boy Room, but I still can't say it's finished. I know, I know. Get it together. It's basically done, so I'll show you what it looks like right now:


His bed looks ridiculous at the moment because his blue madras duvet is in the wash and we failed yesterday at putting his bed on a bed frame. Rather, the bed frame failed us. Totally broken. The pillows are put up as a barrier so he doesn't slam into the wall.

I took all his books from the nursery and put them on this IKEA Expedit shelf for now. Eventually I'd like to make that little corner a reading nook like this:

Those little babies are also from IKEA! The idea is to put them on the wall to the left of the window, above his rocking chair:





So it's an organized mess at this point, but as soon as I put those spice racks up, I'll post the finished picture. I'd also like to put that measuring chart up, come to think of it... damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment