Friday, March 29, 2013

My Kid Is a Potty-Training Genius

Yesterday morning, I was trying not to cry because it was morning and I had yet another hor.ib.le. night of sleep when Henry came running into the room and said "Potty?" His diaper from the night before was dry and he peed on the potty like a champ. Highlight of my day until...

After his nap, he dragged his potty in front of the TV and said "Potty!" I pulled his underwear and pants off, but then the phone rang, so I went to answer it.  When I came back into the room, he was sitting, watching TV and peeing. Of course, he didn't aim right and there was an ENORMOUS puddle of fresh pee around him (thank God for the hardwood), but I'm still declaring this a win. Especially because he did all this while eating a chicken nugget. I feel like it goes without saying that I am so proud of him.

Henry's birthday present?

No comments:

Post a Comment