Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Announcement

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but haven't gotten around to it. I really must be crazy because Ryan and I are expecting a baby this October! This time, it was not a surprise. Henry was a surprise. I'm realizing now that I didn't finish that blog post, but I will get around to it someday.

Anyway, this pregnancy is super different in a few ways:

1. I had really strong food aversions the first trimesters (no meat!!!)
2. I was nauseous all day, but no throwing up, thanks be to God.
3. I am exhausted constantly even though it's the second trimester
4. I have no patience and a horrible temper--worse than usual.
5. I don't really have food cravings. I just started getting super hungry around 16 weeks.

Only threw up once, thank God

Poor Ryan has had to deal with my food preferences, mood swings, and exhaustion-- another reason the house is a mess. I told him our relationship will be much better if he started treating me like a geriatric woman with Tourette's. Henry is undoubtedly learning all kinds of cuss words. I feel sorry for his preschool teacher.

I am 20 weeks and have a doctor's appointment in about 2 hours and my 20 week ultrasound tomorrow! Woowoo! I've got to hop in the shower and get moving. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment