Thursday, June 7, 2012

What I'm Getting into

To Henry, 4:30 a.m. is the new 6:30 a.m. Lucky me. I tell you this so that you forgive me for any obfuscations I create in this entry. BOOM. Just used a Tim Gunn word. Nice.

Anyways, my lack of sleep has apparently riled up some of my ADD-like tendencies (ADDlt), so today I have been all over the place. 

Ryan is gone. Again. This time he's gone on a wild and wonderful golf outing in West Virginia for a bachelor party. I'm not complaining because at least it's not in Vegas this time. Not even going to get into the disaster that was. Plus, I am going to Nashville next month for a bachelorette party. (Should be interesting when I'm almost seven months pregnant). So I am woman of the house and have decided this is the perfect time to steam clean the carpets AND clean out the closets in my guest bedroom to make room for Henry. Keep in mind, I have finished neither project, thanks to Henry and my ADDlt.

In addition to home improvement, I decided a little self-improvement was in order. I kicked my ass at the gym and feel this was not the smartest thing to do when a) you are pregnant b) you are running on only five hours of sleep c) do not have any back up to help you when your back&feet&legs are killing you. Imbecile. I've also started keeping up with my food journal again to ensure I don't pack on too many pregnancy pounds. This is also time consuming, but thankfully, Henry has been very understanding*.  

My point is I've got a lot going on. I don't have the energy to post pictures, and frankly, I don't think you want to see before pictures of where Gus vomited on the carpet although I have them if you're interested. I also forgot to take before pictures of the guest bedroom so when I take pictures now, you're going to think I'm a perfect candidate for Hoarders and turn me in. 

I think I've touched on a few different posts you can look forward to: vomit clean-up progress, hoarder's guest bedroom progress, and Henry's bootcamp. Oh, if there's a more exciting blog than this out there, I don't know where to find it*. Stay tuned, eager readers.

(*Psych)

No comments:

Post a Comment